TURP surgery in India. Best doctors for TURP surgery in India. Cost of TURP surgery in India. TURP surgery in India cost & hospitals.
What is Laser prostatectomy ?
Laser prostatectomy is a latest technology used to treat prostrate problems more usually benign prostrate hyperplasia (BPH). In BPH prostrate of the patient becomes enlarge thereby causing problems in passing urine. During laser prostatectomy a urologist inserts a scope through the tip of the patients penis into urethra. Then a laser is passed through this inserted tube which destroys the excess tissue that is preventing urine flow.
Why Laser prostatectomy is done ?
Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is done on patients who suffers from BPH certain other conditions like –
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty starting urination
- Slow (prolonged) urination
- Increased frequency of urination at night
- Stopping and starting again while urinating
- The feeling you can’t completely empty your bladder
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney or bladder damage
- Inability to control urination or an inability to urinate at all
- Bladder stones
- Blood in your urine
Benefits of laser prostatectomy
- Low risk of bleeding
- No hospital stay or very short hospital stay
- Very quick recovery
- Very less need for catheter
- Good and quick results
Risks & complications associated with Laser prostatectomy
- Temporary difficulty in urination
- Urinary tract infections
- Narrowing of the urethra
- Dry orgasm
- Erectile dysfunction
Best hospitals for laser prostatectomy
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of laser prostatectomy in India
Cost of laparoscopic pyeloplasty is approximately $ 4000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO / Viber REPORTS at +91 85829 30884
#1 Health facilitator in India
Board certified doctors
1000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.