Tips to reduce the risk of cancerAlthough exact cause of cancer is still unknown and lot of research has been conducted to unearth this area, however lifestyle choices one makes does decides the consequences to a great extent. Here are some very simple lifestyle modifications will make big difference.
- Say no to tobacco – Smoking, usage of tobacco has been linked to many types of cancer. Even if one do not use tobacco its exposure can also result in cancer. One of the best decisions one can make is avoiding tobacco or smoking. This reduces the chances of catching cancer to a large extent.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and have healthy food habits.
- Avoid obesity.
- Use alcohol in moderation.
- Limited processed meat.
- Be physically active and maintain a healthy body weight.
- Protect yourself from the sun.
- Get yourself immunized from Hepatitis B and HPV.
- Practice safe sex.
- Don’t share needles.
- Get yourself medically checked every year after the age of 45.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 85829 30884, +91 91741 52285
#1 in Cancer Care in India
50+ Cancer Hospitals
200+ Cancer Specialists
5000+ Cancer Patients Treated
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.