Pancreatectomy in India. Best doctors for pancreatectomy in India. Cost of pancreatectomy in India. Pancreatectomy in India cost & hospitals.
What is pancreatectomy ?
Pancreatectomy is surgical removal of pancreas. Pancreatectomy is a surgical operation performed by expert surgeons.
Conditions for pancreatectomy ?
- Acinar cell tumors
- Adenocarcinoma (85% of all cancers in pancrea)
- Cancer of the ampulla of Vater (ampullary cancer)
- Cancer of the distal (lower portion) of the bile duct.
- Cystadenoma (mucinous/serous)
- Duodenal cancer
- Islet cell tumors (neuroendocrine tumors)
- Necrotising pancreatitis
- Papillary cystic neoplasms
- Severe chronic pancreatitis
- Severe hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia
- Severe Trauma
Best hospitals for pancreatectomy in India
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of pancreatectomy in India
Cost of pancreatectomy is approximately $ 18,000 USD in a good hospital in India. At least 10-12 day of hospital stay is required in this procedure.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 85829 30884
> #1 in Cancer Care in India
> JCI Accredited Hospitals
> Board Certified Specialists
> 1000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.