Medical tourism DR Congo / Medical tour company in Kinshasa, DR Congo
Medical tourism in DR Congo is rising day by day. More and more patients from Kinshasa, DR Congo is now travelling to India for medical treatment. This is mainly because of lack of quality medical treatment, care, hospital and specialists in Kinshasa, DR Congo. Many patients who can afford good treatment travel to India for medical treatment.
Patients from DR Congo travel to India for the treatment of ailments like heart surgery, infertility treatment, kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, cancer surgery, cancer treatment, liver transplant, heart transplant etc.
Patients are travelling from DR Congo to India because of following reason :
- Low cost treatment in India : Treatment in India is believed to be lowest in the world. Treatment in India cost almost 80% less than what would cost in USA, 60% less than Europe, 50% less than Singapore, and 40% less than other Asian countries. Low cost of treatment is majorly because of mass scale production of medicines making them cheaper for the patients.
- Skilled Doctors and Specialists : India is home to some of the best doctors and specialists in the world. Indian doctors are known for their clinical acumen and knowledge.
- Hospitals : There are many JCI accredited hospitals in India. Also home to more than 100 NABH, NABL accredited hospitals.
- Easy to travel : Delhi the capital of India is connected to all the major airports of the world with direct connecting flights. If you are able to plan your travel well in ahead than the cost of tickets is also less.
- Care : Rest assured you will get amazing care in Indian hospitals.
- Medical Visa : Its easy to obtain medical visa to India. You just need a treatment letter from any reputed hospital in India. Hospital in verification of the reports also send the visa invitation letter to Indian embassy based in your country, this makes the process very fast.
- Medical tourism company : With help of companies like Chorion Healthcare one can get quotations from best hospitals and doctors for personalized treatment.
- No waiting period : There is almost zero waiting period in India for surgeries.
- Cost of hotel / Guest house : Staying cost in India is very very less. One can easily get a hotel or guest in $ 15-20 per day. Also homes are available on monthly basis at $200 USD per month for long stay.
How to reach Delhi from Kinshasa, DR Congo ?
Some options of flight connectivity from Kinshasa to New Delhi is given below –
- Kinshasa > Addis > New Delhi
- Kinshasa > Dubai > New Delhi
- Kinshasa > Nairobi > New Delhi
What is the process of taking treatment in an Indian hospital for patient from DR Congo ?
Patient just need to send their latest reports either on mail or whatsapp or Imo to us, we will show the reports to best doctors and hospitals for that particular ailment. Hospitals in turn send us plan of treatment, total cost involved, number of day stay in hospital, outside hospital and in India. We send all the quotes to the patient along with visa invitation letter. Patient choose the hospital as per economic condition and inform us back. Patient is ready to board after taking medical visa for India from Kinshasa and we receive the patient at the airport.
Chorion Healthcare is the best medical tour company in Kinshasa, DR Congo for patients travelling to India for medical treatment. Please drop us a line and we would be happy to assist.
E Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile – + 91 91741 52285, + 91 85829 30884 (WhatsApp or Imo)
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at +91 85829 30884, +91 91741 52285
#1 in Cancer Care in India
50+ Cancer Hospitals
200+ Cancer Specialists
5000+ Cancer Patients Treated
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.
our panel hospitals
our panel doctors
Fill your details & send reports. We will get back to you with treatment options & price quotations from leading hospitals.
Please upload patients latest reports.