What is Laparoscopic pyeloplasty ?
Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is a latest minimally invasive technique to correct the narrowing or blockage of ureter, the tube which connects kidney with bladder).
Why laparascopic pyeloplasty is done ?
Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is done on patients who suffers from ureteropelvic junction obstruction.
- Abnormal flank pain
- High blood pressure
- Deterioration of kidney function
Benefits of laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Less pain
- Shorter stay in the hospital
- Early return to daily activities
- Equivalent results as compared to open surgery
- Less scars on the body
Risks & complications associated with Laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Tissue or organ injury
- Open surgery requirements
- Failure of surgery
Best hospitals for laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of laparoscopic pyeloplasty in India
Cost of laparoscopic pyeloplasty is approximately $ 6000 – 8000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at - +91 85829 30884
#1 healthcare facilitator
100+ Network Hospitals
5000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.