Kidney transplant in India. Best doctors for kidney transplant in India. Cost of kidney transplant in India. kidney transplant in India cost & hospitals.
What is kidney transplant ?
Kidney transplant is also known as renal transplant. Kidney transplant is a surgical process in which healthy kidney from a healthy person is transplanted into a person with diseased kidney. Kidney transplant is undertaken when all the other modes of treatment have failed and kidneys are no more able to filter out dusts from the body.
Causes of renal diseases
- Chronic & uncontrolled blood pressure
- Chronic glomerulonephritis — an inflammation and eventual scarring of the tiny filters within your kidneys (glomeruli)
- Polycystic kidney disease
Why kidney transplant is done ?
- Plant new & healthy kidney in the patient so that dirt can be extracted out of the body.
- Better quality of life
- Low risk of death
- Fewer dietary restrictions
- Low treatment cost
People not eligible for kidney transplant
- Advanced age
- Severe heart diseases
- Recently treated cancer
- Mental illness
- Alcohol or drug abuse
Risks of kidney transplant
- Blood clot
- Failure of donated kidney
- Rejection of the donated kidney
Side effects of kidney transplant
- Bone thinning
- Excessive hair growth or hair loss
- High BP
- High cholesterol
Best hospitals for kidney transplant in India
- Max hospital, New Delhi
- Narayana Health City, Bangalore
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
- Gleneagles global, Bangalore
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Yashoda hospital, Hyderabad
- Global hospital, Chennai
- Kokilaben, Mumbai
- Narayana, Raipur
Cost of kidney transplant in India
Cost of kidney replacement is approximately $ 12,000 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO REPORTS at - +91 85829 30884
#1 Healthcare Facilitator
100+ Network Hospitals
5000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.