Dr Yugandar Reddy
American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr. Y. Yugandar Reddy completed his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad (2002-2007), NTRUHS
- He did his Internship from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, NTRUHS
- He pursued Post Graduation, MS(General Surgery) from Osmania Hospital/Medical College (2009-2012), NTRUHS
- Dr. Y. Yugandar Reddy did DNB(Surgical Oncology), from Basavatarakam Indoamerican Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad
Dr. Y. Yugandar Reddy has 2 years of Surgical Oncology experience working as consultant surgical oncologist at Basavatarakam Indoamerican cancer hospital, Hyderabad
- C. SITA DEVI & C.R.R.M REDDY Endowment Medal, 2003 – for NTRUHS topper in BIOCHEMISTRY, FIRST MBBS.
- KODURI VENKATA SUBBA RAO Endowment Medal, 2005- for NTRUHS topper in PATHOLOGY, SECOND MBBS YEAR.
- NTR UNIVERSITY GOLD MEDALIST – for the aggregate topper in 1 & 2nd year MBBS-2005.
- NTR UNIVERSITY GOLD MEDALIST – for the topper in SURGERY & PEDIATRICS, FINAL MBBS PART-2, 2007.
- TWIN CITIES INDIAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS MEDAL, 2008- for topper in PEDIATRICS, FINAL MBBS PART-2.
- DURGA LAXMI NARAYANA Memorial medal, 2012- by NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES- for statewide topper in MS GENERAL SURGERY.
- SECOND BEST OUTGOING STUDENT OF MBBS FROM NTRUHS, 2002-2008 BATCH.
- Presented papers and posters in Natcon IASO 2015-Bhubaneswar, 2016-Jodhpur
- Presented paper at Indian Cancer Congress(ICC/IASO),Nov 2017-Banglore
- Hepatopancreaticobiliary oncology
- Minimally invasive Onco- surgery (LAPAROSCOPY, ROBOTICS)
- ASI- Full life member, 31821 (Association of Surgeons of India)
- IASO- R0069 (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology)
MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgical Oncology)
Bils Duct Cancer