Dr Surendra Bathula
American Oncology Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr. Surendra Bathula worked as ConsuItant Medical Oncology at Omega Hospitals Hyd from June 2015 to 23rd November 2017
- He worked at College of Medicine, King Faisal University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical oncology) from September 2009 to 28th June 2015
- He worked as Consultant Medical Oncology from June 2006 to September 2009 at Yashoda Super specialty Hospital, Hyderabad. Independently treated & Managed both Solid & Hemato oncological tumors, Medical emergencies & treatment-related complications with Special interest in the management of Lung, Breast, Colorectal cancers and Lymphomas
- He worked as Registrar Internal Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi from February 2001 to 2002.
- He worked as Senior House job at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi in Surgical Oncology and
Nephrology Departments from August 1993 to July 1994
August 1994-February 1996
Research Officer, Department of Gastroenterology, Liver Clinic, AIIMS, New Delhi.
In ICMR projects:
- Efficacy of indigenous medicine in patients with acute liver failure.
- Efficacy of indigenous medicine (SNMC) from Japan in sub acute hepatic
January 1958 – 2000
MD Internal Medicine Training
Submitted thesis on:
1). Prospective study to determine the prevalence of hepatitis E virus infection among pregnant females with acute liver failure and their outcome in a sporadic Set up.
January 2003-2006 DM Medical Oncology Training
Submitted thesis on:
1). To study the epidemiological, clinical, histological characteristics, treatment modalities and their impact on median survival in patients with lung cancer registered at IRCH, AIIMS.
- Dr. Surendra Bathula worked as Assistant Professor of Medicine(Medical oncology) At College of Medicine, King Faisal University, King Fahd Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from September 2009 to 28th June 2015.
- He worked as Senior Resident (Registrar) from 2001 to 2003
- Bathula Surendra has experience in
- Teaching MBBS students, interns & house physicians, MD students, nursing students.
- Tutorials for the MD students on various theoretical topics.
- Teaching during formal discussions on seminars, case-conference and journal club.
Conferences & Seminars
June 2007: European society of Medical Oncology, Lugano, Switzerland
March 2008: European school of Oncology, Leukemias : Molecular insights to treatment paradigms, Mumbai, India
May 2008 : American Society of Clinical Oncology, Illinois, Chicago, USA
November 2008 : 1st International Symposium in Oncology, Cairo, Egypt
December 2008: 3rd Asia pacific Lung Cancer Conference, Hyderabad, India.