Dr Shikha Halder
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
Director & Senior Consultant
- 15 years.
- 6 years at SGPGIMS Lucknow.
- 2 year at Middlesex Hospital London.
- 3 years at Rajeev Gandhi Cancer Institute Delhi
- 6 years at Apollo Hospital Delhi
Head and neck cancer cancer Cervix
Awards and Achievements
Takhashi memorial award at Nagoya Japan for best poster award.
- Peritoneal Echinococcus Multi Loculari’s Infection: CT appearance J, Comput, Assist, Tomogr, Vol.14, No.-3, 1990.
- Surgical Oncology in the third millennium: Why Sacrifice more when less will do – Journal of Safdarjang Hospital, Volume VII Jan. 2000, 31-34.
- Changing concepts in Breast Cancer – Chandigarh Medical Journal – September 2002.
- MRI- guided biopsy- Our preliminary experience. Indian J Radiol Imaging – August 2010.
- Kras Gene Mutation and RASSF1A, FHIT & MGMT Gene Promoter Hypermethylation Indicators of Tumor Staging and Metastasis in Adenocarcinomatous Sporadic Colorectal Cancer in Indian Population.- April 2013
- P16(INK4a) promoter methylation and expression in sporadic breast cancer. -Journal of Carcinogenesis-Sep.2012
- MGMT & RASSF1A Gene promoter hypermethylation in sporadic colorectal cancer in Indian population. – Journal of Carcinogenesis-Sep.2012
Bils Duct Cancer