Dr Kapil Kumar
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
Director – BLKCC & HOD – Surgical Oncology
Presently working as a Director- BLKCC & HOD- Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Inst. & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi
- Consultant – Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Senior Consultant – Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Honorary Senior Consultant – Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
Breast cancer and oncoplastic surgery, Upper G.I.Onco surgery, Pancreatic Biliary surgery, Thoracic surgery including Esophagus cancer, Lung cancers & Mediastinal tumors.
Awards and Achievements
Dhanvantari award from Cholay1 Foundation for Onco- Surgery work
- Life Member, Indian Society of Oncology (I.S.O.)
- International Society of Diseases of Esophagus (I.S.D.E.)
- Life Member, Delhi Medical Association (D.M.A.)
- Peritoneal Echinococcus Multi Loculari’s Infection: CT appearance J, Comput, Assist, Tomogr, Vol.14, No.-3, 1990.
- Surgical Oncology in the third millennium: Why Sacrifice more when less will do – Journal of Safdarjang Hospital, Volume VII Jan. 2000, 31-34.
- Changing concepts in Breast Cancer – Chandigarh Medical Journal – September 2002.
- MRI- guided biopsy- Our preliminary experience. Indian J Radiol Imaging – August 2010.
- Kras Gene Mutation and RASSF1A, FHIT & MGMT Gene Promoter Hypermethylation Indicators of Tumor Staging and Metastasis in Adenocarcinomatous Sporadic Colorectal Cancer in Indian Population.- April 2013
- P16(INK4a) promoter methylation and expression in sporadic breast cancer. -Journal of Carcinogenesis-Sep.2012
- MGMT & RASSF1A Gene promoter hypermethylation in sporadic colorectal cancer in Indian population. – Journal of Carcinogenesis-Sep.2012