Dr Kabir Rehmani
Cancer Therapy Centre, International Oncology, Fortis Hospital Noida
Senior Consultant Surgeon, Department of Surgical Oncology
· Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology- Cancer Therapy Centre, International Oncology, Fortis Hospital Noida, Fortis Escorts, NHI- Delhi NCR.
· Senior Consultant Surgeon and Teacher, D.N.B. Surgical Oncology Program: Basavatarakam, Indo-American Cancer Hospital & Research Institute Hyderabad, India.
· IFHNOS Fellowship, Head & Neck Oncology, Sloan Memorial Kettering, New York
· ESSO travelling Fellowship- Breast Oncoplasty at Guy’s Hospital, London.
· Best oral paper award (IASO- BASO Fellowship) at 1st Indian Cancer Congress, New Delhi Nov. 2013.
· Best Poster: 34th ESSO Congress in partnership with BASO 2014, Liverpool 29th-31st October 2014.
· Teacher – Out Reach Training Program, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology-Nair & Sion Municipal Hospitals- Mumbai, India.
· Fellowship- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital- Mumbai, India.
· Fellowship- Surgical Oncology-Mumbai, India.
· M.R.C.S. (Member of Royal College of Surgeons) Edinburgh, U.K.
· M.S. (General Surgery) – Mumbai University.
Primary Angiosarcoma of breast- a case report: Indian J Surg Oncol 5(2):155-57.06/2014
Margin status in oral cancers-requirement for reassessment: Letter to the editor, Oral Oncology, 50 (2014) e35-e38. 2104.03.12
Primitive Neuroectodermal tumor (PNET) of breast- a case report: Indian J Surg Oncol5(1):89-91. 03/2014
Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy (MIE) – adequacy and short term perioperative outcomes – our experience: Abstract I.D. – 125, EJSO- volume 40, issue 11, Nov 2014: ISSN 0748-7983
Is tumor thickness a better prognostic indicator than the TNM staging in the cancer oral tongue?—our experience: Abstract I.D. – 312, EJSO- volume 40, issue 11, Nov 2014: ISSN 0748-7983
Carcinoma Oral tongue: Experience of a tertiary cancer care hospital from Southern India: Abstract I.D. – 58409, IFHNOS 5th World Congress & AHNS – July 2014.
MIES (Minimally Invasive Esophageal Surgery)- Standard of care –Our Experience: Abstract I.D. – 1054, Indian Journal of Cancer, Nov 2013
Laparoscopic radical cystectomy: Abstract I.D. – 1091, Indian Journal of Cancer, Nov 2013
Laparoscopic cytoreductive surgeries in ovarian cancer: Abstract I.D. – 1378, Indian Journal of Cancer, Nov 2013
Is there a role of Laparoscopic Trans hiatal surgery in cancer esophagus lower third: Abstract I.D. – 1591, Indian Journal of Cancer, Nov 2013.
Surgical technique of laparoscopic type III nerve sparing radical hysterectomy – our experience: AGOICON 2012, souvenir
Malignant Eccrine Poroma of the Neck -A Clinical Report—Article No.217/2007,
Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, February 2008
Solitary Thyroid Nodule –A Review—News Bulletin-Indo American Cancer Institute & Research Centre- Issue: 2, April 2010