What is Cystourethroscopy, urethra treatment ?
Cystourethroscopy is a procedure performed by expert urologists to check the inside of bladder and urethra by inserting cystoscope. Cystoscope is inserted through urethra inside the bladder.
Indications of Cystourethroscopy ?
Cystourethroscopy is a diagnostic procedure and done when patient complains of following problems –
- Blood in the urine
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Problems in urination
Conditions diagnosed in Cystourethroscopy
- Stones and foreign body in urethra
- Rule out Interstitial Cystitis
- Examination of tumors inside the body
Risks & complications associated with Cystourethroscopy
- Hematuria (or blood in the urine)
- Inability to urinate
- Burning or pain during urination
Best hospitals for Cystourethroscopy
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Gleneagles Global, Bangalore
- Gleneagles global heath city, Chennai
- Continental hospital, Hyderabad
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Max Saket, Delhi
- Yashoda hospitals, Hyderabad
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Narayana Health city, Bangalore
Cost of Cystourethroscopy in India
Cost of laparoscopic pyeloplasty is approximately $ 1200 – 1500 USD in a good hospital in India.
WHATSAPP / IMO / Viber REPORTS at +91 85829 30884
#1 Health facilitator in India
Board certified doctors
1000+ Patients Treated
GET COST ESTIMATE
Our Panel Hospitals
All our panel hospitals are JCI or NABH accredited hospitals specializes in treatment of cancer. We have tie up with more than 100 best hospitals in 8 metro cities of India.
All of our panel hospitals uses latest technology for the treatment of cancer. We have team of super specialist cancer surgeons who perform highly advanced minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
All our panel of consultants are board certified and trained to handle any kind of complex benign and malignant tumors. We also provides advice and support for the challenges that a patient may face on their cancer journey.